HMI Group's first involvement in Australia was in 1998 and commenced with a significant investment in the leisure and tourism market. Progressively, our portfolio diversified to include residential property developments, land subdivision and an investment in a Whisky Distillery.
Significant past investments include:
- 43 holiday apartments at Calypso Plaza Resort, Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Queensland
- 21 holiday apartments at Sovereign Australis, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
- 110 hectares of rural land and fruit orchard, Cradoc, Tasmania
- Panorama Vineyard, Cradoc, Tasmania
- Completed 12 unit residential development, Tweed Heads, NSW
- Completed residential estate at Burleigh Heads, Queensland